It shall be agreed upon by every barbeque lover that the better the grill used, the better the barbeque turns out.
However, it is not easy to find a good grill at a reasonable price.
To make your search for a good grill easier, we have this article that will help you find the Best Gas Grill Under $200. We have also made a comparison of the shortlisted gas grills to make your decision easy for you.
Best Gas Grills Under $200 Comparison Table
8500 BTU per hour
|(4.8 / 5)|
|(4.3 / 5)|
|(5 / 5)|
Top 3 Best Gas Grills Under $200 Of 2020 Reviews
1 Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill is one of the most convenient gas grills available. With this grill, you can get the best grilled food anytime, anywhere.
This is not a boring standardized grill made for all, but it has different options for everyone to choose from. Thus, you can buy the simplest and compact or the ultra-convenient grill with a lot of amazing features.
The gas grill has a stainless steel construction. Its burner produces 8500 BTU/hour to heat a 189 square inch area. Moreover, the cooking grates are porcelain-enameled. It also contains an aluminum lid.
In addition, the cook box house includes cooking grates, burner tubes, and a very efficient grease management system. The material used to make the grills is durable, hence making it long-lasting.
The grills also require a minimal amount of caring and maintenance, making grilling the most fun thing for you to do!
- This grill is very smooth to handle.
- It is very easy to start.
- It has a perfectly workable burner that burns on the very first go.
- This gas grill prepares delicious, tempting meals very easily.
- Lead is used in this product.
- The usage of this product requires extra care.
2 Cuisinart CGG-200 All Foods Tabletop Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
The Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill is a very flexible gas grill that can easily grill all types of food. With its 12000 BTUs per hour over an area of 240 Square Inch, this grill delivers very appealing and flavorsome food.
Moreover, it comes with carry handles that make it super convenient to be carried around.
With a multifunctioning Modular Grill Surface System, the interchangeable specialized grill surfaces are also provided. You can use the grill surface that best suits the dish you want to prepare.
Furthermore, the Cuisinart Gas Grill has a painted base of steel. Meanwhile, the grill comes with an enamel cast iron cooking grate. With a burner that is made out of stainless steel and two foldable shelves to add to your convenience, this product provides the value that is needed by customers.
- It is available at a very reasonable price.
- Handles do not heat up, so you can safely hold them.
- The connection between the panels and grill is secure, yet removable.
- The gas grill is easy to use and clean.
- Drip tray is removable.
- It comes with a warranty.
- You need to use a match to ignite the burner sometimes.
- You need to be extra careful while unpacking the product.
- The vents are too sharp to be handled with bare hands.
- It can sometimes smoke a little excessively.
3 Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char Broil Classic 280 is a double burner. It produces 20000 BTUs per hour for a space of 280 square-inch total. Moreover, having a large surface area to cook on, you can prepare huge and wholesome meals for your eventful family days.
The grates on this product are rustproof due to the porcelain coating. The Char-Broil Classic is a portable grill that you can carry easily to the beaches, parks, as well as bonfires. The area provided for cooking on this grill measures to be 20 inches wide by 14 inches deep.
Moreover, it consists of a reliable grill lid and a reliable firebox, both coated with a porcelain layer. The flame on the burners of this grill lasts for a long period of time. It also contains a very efficient heat control system, which enables you to have a firm control on the heating.
- It is amongst the most affordable grills available in the market.
- The Char-Broil Classic 280 is a durable product.
- Due to the high-quality material used in its making, the gas grill lasts for a long time, even in tough weather.
- The gas grill is mobile thus it is easy to push around.
- There is plenty of storage and preparation space available for you.
- It does not come with a warranty.
- It is not very easy to assemble, and it takes time.
- The instructions that come with it are not easily understandable.
Of course, it is hard to figure out the best grill available in the market. You need to gather information, evaluate the choices, and make a decision.
In this article, we have provided you all the needed information, hence making your decision process easier. We have shortlisted three of the Best Gas Grills Under $200, listed down their features, pros, as well as cons.
We think the best grill is Char-Broil Classic, because it is the most affordable, provides the largest space and BTUs and is of good quality.
However, your decision to purchase the grill should be made on your analysis of the grills. You should choose the grill that best suits your needs.