Do you want to upgrade your bathroom? Does your current toilet not work properly and goes with the style of your bathroom?
Well if your answer is yes, then stop looking any further. Toilets are used every day and adding a tad of comfort will be a one-time investment which will definitely last you a long while.
The question that arises here is that of all the wall hung toilets available, which ones are the best?
This article reviews some of the best toilets that are a good addition for bathrooms and are compact in space. Read on to find out the best one for your bathroom!
- Top 6 Best Wall Hung Toilets In 2020 Review
- 1 Toto Ct418fgno.01 Aquia Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet
- 2 Toto Ct418f#01 Aquia Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet Bowl, Cotton White
- 3 American Standard 2093.100.020 Glenwall Pressure Assisted Elongated Wall-Mounted Toilet, White
- 4 Kohler K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet Bowl, White
- 5 Duravit 2225090092 Toilet Bowl Wall Mounted Starck 3
- 6 Eago Wd333 Square Modern White Ceramic Wall Mounted Toilet
- Wall Hung Toilet Buying Guide
- Using Guide
Top 6 Best Wall Hung Toilets In 2020 Review
1 Toto Ct418fgno.01 Aquia Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet
Toto is a reputable brand that is dedicated to providing quality service. It adds comfort and satisfaction to please your desires. It offers toilets with the best combination of design and functionality that lasts through the years.
This model, Toto Aquia CT418FGNo.01 Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet is a good choice if you are looking for an affordable product. It features an elongated bowl with universal height. Therefore, it is perfect for bathrooms with limited space. In addition to being an epitome of modernity, it consumes minimal space and offers superior performance.
It comes with a dual-flush system which allows you to choose between a 0.9-gallon flush and 1.6 gallons of water. Thus it will effectively limit water consumption and save you on monthly water bills.
The best part is that it features SanaGloss ceramic glaze technology. It prevents the buildup of mildew, mold, and bacteria within the inner surface of the bowl. This feature makes it very hygienic to use.
Additionally, the polished chrome materials make it durable and white and keep your washroom stunning for a long time.
- The toilet with its contemporary design gives your bathroom a timeless look.
- Its universal height aids those who have difficulty in sitting and standing.
- The elongated shape is medical-recommended for comfortable and natural posture.
- While featuring a dual-flush system, it is an environment-friendly option. Plus it reduces water bills.
- Since it offers a wall hung design, it consumes less space.
- It can be paired with Duo-Fit In-Walk Tank System to save on additional space.
- The Toto toilet does not come with a toilet seat. You will need to buy one separately.
- It is relatively expensive if you are on a tight budget.
2 Toto Ct418f#01 Aquia Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet Bowl, Cotton White
When it comes to toilets, TOTO has always been recognized as one of the main manufacturers. It never disappoints to create a high-quality product. This model is obviously no exception.
A quality piece from TOTO, CT418F#01 Aquia model provides elegance, class, and satisfaction to meet your demands. It is advertised as one of the finest compact toilets for any and every individual’s bathroom. This unit offers a lot of surprising characteristics. You’re about to learn all about it!
It comes with the following dimensions: 21 inches by 14.2 inches by 15 inches. This model will surely provide you with the solution for saving space plus give your restroom a modern look.
This model operates on dual max flushing system in order to save water by consuming 1.6 gallons of water per flush. It makes the product efficient and economical.
The universal height caters to the masses. Additionally, the elongated bowl tends to focus on the comfort of the user as it feels more natural. Another prominent feature of this model is that it is CalGreen compliant. Thus, it allows the waste use in green products.
These features make this unit user-friendly and help to maintain hygiene.
- The elevated design gives your washroom a modern and elegant look.
- The dual-max flush system allows no waste left behind.
- Additionally, the dual-max flushing scheme helps to optimize and reduce your expenses.
- Since it offers a universal height, it is perfect for anyone to use.
- While featuring CalGreen compliant, it produces green fuel to be used as a fertilizer.
- It can be paired with other TOTO in-wall tank system.
- It may be a little costly for those with a smaller budget.
- The seat and lid need to be purchased separately.
3 American Standard 2093.100.020 Glenwall Pressure Assisted Elongated Wall-Mounted Toilet, White
American standard, a premium toilet provider, has set the standards in American sanitary ware. It makes a list of high-quality products which can transform the overall arena of a washroom.
The American Standard 2093.100.020 Glenwall is destined to meet your ultimate expectations. Unlike the toilet above, this model features an elongated seat. It is combined with the tank to provide comfort to the user.
Apart from its innovative design, it is engineered with a robust siphon jet flush to effectively and efficiently push water into the bowl to clean the area covered by waste. This feature makes it environment-friendly by ensuring minimum water consumption.
It comes with a chrome-polished side-mounted trip lever which provides a powerful, pressure assisted flush. The interior and exterior of this elegantly crafted toilet offer the EverClean technology that serves to limit the growth of mildew, mold, and bacteria in order to maintain keep hygiene conditions.
- The sleek design of this model stands out from the crowd.
- Its force-assisted water jet action aids to clean and remove any waste residue. Plus it makes the system eco-friendly and water efficient.
- Featuring an elongated seat, it ensures comfortable and fairly natural seated position.
- The refined chrome metallic lever allows easier and firm gripping.
- Since it highlights EverClean technology, it guarantees a clean and stunning bathroom all year round.
- It does not have dual-max flushing system.
- It is on the more expensive side, making it not a good fit for those on a tight budget.
- The system does not come with a seat and carrier. You will need to order them from a different supplier.
- The user may face difficulty during installation.
4 Kohler K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet Bowl, White
If you are looking for design combined with elegance in a wall mounted toilet, then you must put your hands on Kohler’s amazing one-piece toilet. This unit manufactured by Kohler is undoubtedly a highly appreciated product for a good reason.
Due to its smooth and minimalistic look, this model gives your restroom a bright, modern and clean feel, which is very important. The compact elongated seat provides the necessary comfort. Additionally, the striking Q3 seat feature helps you adjust the seat depending on your needs. Incorporation of the tank into the wall assures even more space.
The skirted construction of the bowl makes it resistant to germs. Plus, the dual-flush system allows you to choose between 0.8 gallons or 1.6 gallons of water per flush. It is according to the type of waste excreted.
- The sleek and smooth design occupies the minimum amount of space. Therefore, it is perfect for small bathrooms.
- The compact size allows ease of use as well as cleanliness.
- The dual-flush system makes this unit water efficient, allowing less expense. Plus this feature makes it environment-friendly.
- Its Q3 seat feature is adaptable for any member of the family, even those with disabilities.
- It is relatively easy to install.
- It may require two flushes depending on the type of waste excreted.
- The seat is a little bit uncomfortable.
- It requires proper construction to keep the whole system uplifted.
- The carrier system and flush actuator plate need to be ordered separately.
5 Duravit 2225090092 Toilet Bowl Wall Mounted Starck 3
Of all the big names that have created their mark in the market due to their high-quality products, Duravit proves to be an underdog. This brand has been in the market for quite some time and offers top-rated products. But still, you will want to read on before making any purchase.
The 2225090092 Toilet Bowl Wall Mounted Starck 3 provided by Duravit, will not disappoint you with its striking features and petite design. It is a stunning addition to your bathroom. Plus, it provides an unmatched customer’s experience.
It features a downward washing system to get rid of any waste. This unit is easy to clean thoroughly underneath the toilet as well. It can be paired with a tank and carrier to offer a better experience.
It is recognized by WaterSense, making it certified for being environment-friendly.
- The model is appreciated for its unique design. It can change the entire outlook of the bathroom.
- The system operates efficiently by reducing water consumption as well as expenses.
- It is user-friendly.
- This is easy to clean.
- It provides you with noise-free experience.
- The unit is backed by a good warranty policy. The warranty has you covered for up to 5 years, making it reliable.
- You can adjust the placement according to the needs.
- There are complaints of the ineffectiveness of the flush.
- The toilet seat and cover need to be purchased separately.
6 Eago Wd333 Square Modern White Ceramic Wall Mounted Toilet
Let’s move from one underdog to another. EAGO is another brand in the world of sanitary ware, which offers high-quality toilets in the market. Due to its unique features, this model has satisfied many customers.
The WD333 Square Modern White Ceramic Wall Mounted Toilet provided by EAGO is definitely a great pick to upgrade your bathroom. Unlike conventional toilets, this unit has a simple and peculiar square-shaped bowl to provide an aesthetic look.
It can be ADA compliant and installed at any height in your washroom. Furthermore, it can be adjusted to clean around the area better. Thus, it maintains the environment more sanitized. The interior and exterior are entirely glazed, making cleaning easier for you as well as the toilet itself.
It operates dual-flush to allow flushing of any form of the waste easily. This feature makes this system environment-friendly as well as it helps to limit water consumption.
It is possibly the best product giving a tough time to its competitors.
- Since it consists of a dual-flush system, it is water-efficient and reduces monthly bills.
- It is easy to clean due to a smooth layer inside and out.
- This system is eco-friendly as well as user-friendly.
- It offers a unique design to add perfection to your restroom.
- The model is relatively affordable as compared to its competitors.
- It caters to all types of people in society.
- It requires a separate water tank.
Wall Hung Toilet Buying Guide
If you want to purchase the best wall hung toilet for your bathroom, there are certain aspects that you should consider. The market is getting bigger and better day by day. Therefore, you must dig a bit deeper before you decide to buy anything.
This comprehensive buying guide enables you to decide the right wall mounted toilet to buy for your restroom. Let’s start by having a closer look at the features of concern to get you an ideal unit.
The wall hung toilets are slightly more expensive than your traditional toilet. It comes with additional installation cost as well. Although the prices have dropped with time, it is not a good fit if you are facing a tight budget.
It is quite important to consider the size and height of the toilet while making a purchase. You must keep in mind the available space in your bathroom. A compact bowl with in-wall tank helps you conserve the space.
- The Shape Of Bowl
The design of the toilet is entirely on your preference. It can be crucial to choose as an elongated model is easier to install. Similarly, a round bowl is slightly uncomfortable to use, but at the same time, it is relatively easier to clean than the elongated one.
Installation of a wall hung toilet requires a fair amount of remodeling. The matter of concern is that the tank has to go inside the wall. Thus, your wall should be supportive enough to hold the toilet.
- Seat Height
A wall hung toilet guarantees the freedom to attach it at any height that you desire. A toilet with a universal height gives absolute comfort to every user especially if you have got aged people in your house.
A lot of people get afraid by the idea that they won’t be able to access the tank if things go wrong. But they should know that all they have to do is to lift the actuator plate to get in.
These systems are engineered by keeping in mind the fact that things might need fixing, so enough space is left to permit access in a bind.
- Water Consumption
It is essential to consider how much water does a certain toilet use when it’s flushing? Does it operate on a water-efficient system or work with a traditional scheme?
You should opt for the toilets with a dual-flushing system as it saves on water consumption. This feature makes it environment-friendly. Additionally, you must pick a toilet which offers strong and effective flush. The reason is that an ineffective flush may require you to do multiple flushing. Consequently, it has the exact opposite result concerning your water-saving attempt.
Meanwhile, some models feature an automatic flushing system. In this case, the entire process is automatic.
While purchasing a wall hung toilet, try to choose a model that is easier to clean and maintain. For example, some of the toilets feature SanaGloss technology, which prevents the buildup of bacteria and germs and keep hygienic conditions in your bathroom.
Another factor is the shape of the bowl. Try to avoid a narrow shaped bowl in order to ease cleaning. Moreover, do not use chemical cleaners in this case.
- Floor Vs. Wall Mount
Tankless toilets can either be floor-mounted or wall-mounted. In order to choose between these two types, you need to consider the weight and design of the toilet. If you prefer a neat and modern design with a clear floor, then you must get your hands on a wall-mounted toilet.
It is easier to clean and facilitates clear aesthetics. But you must keep in mind the fact if your wall supports this kind of weight.
- Does It Come With A Washlet?
Some models come with washlet that aims at reducing the utilization of toilet papers. Water is more efficient in removing waste as compared to toilet papers. Additionally, the toilet featuring a washlet enables you to regulate the temperature and pressure of the water, for a fully customized experience.
Furthermore, most washlets are energy-efficient. They save you from worrying about a pricey energy bill.
- Advanced Features
Moving on, wall hung toilets come with a wide range of advanced features. For example, some models come with remote control. They allow you to customize the toilets according to your demands and preferences.
Furthermore, some models feature an automatic lid, which comes in handy especially for families with children. Similarly, some toilets have self-cleaning surface while others have LED light. LED lights help you find a toilet in the middle of the night.
Wall hung toilets are being used in remodeled houses, where are modern or contemporary look is incorporated. Installation of such toilets is not a difficult project. However, it requires a little different installation method.
The four main elements required for a wall hung toilet installation are:
- Toilet bowl
- Toilet seat
- Flush plate
Installation requires invasive and intensive reconstruction. However, an easy step by step guide will help you install and use the toilet later.
- Step 1
Make sure your wall is ready to support hold the toilet.
- Step 2
Place the frame against the bathroom wall. Adjust it to the desired height. Mark the necessary mounting holes required for the frame on the wall and drill them.
- Step 3
Attach the bowl with provided cap nuts. Make the connection between the toilet waste pipe and sewer pipe.
- Step 4
Next, you will need to place the tank onto the tank. Depending on the type of model you are working with, the tank can be either inserted into the wall or be attached outside of the wall. Install the tank and make sure you test it for operation.
- Step 5
After the placement of the wall hung toilet, start working on the water supply for the toilet. Connect a flexible pipe to the water supply and then to the toilet tank. Flush a few times to check for the leaks in order to prevent problems in the future.
- Step 6
Test the toilet by sitting on it to make sure to securely fasten to the wall. Apply silicone between toilet and wall for a finished look.