“Battery is low” is a tragic notification for anyone, especially when you are driving. Investing in a car charger is, therefore, a must. Wires can be a mess and limit portability.
Looking for the best gadgetry could be ruined by an eyesore of tangled wires. Therefore, say goodbye to tangled wires and lost charging cables. We picked the best wireless car charges so that you can enjoy a smooth drive.
Here are our top picks:
- Product Comparison
- Top 12 Best Wireless Car Chargers Reviews
- 1 Best for Compatibility: iOttie Easy One Touch
- 2 Best Wireless Car Charger: Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charger
- 3 Best for Telsa: Tesla Model 3 QI Wireless Phone Charging
- 4 Best Design: Ellesye Wireless Charger
- 5 Best Wireless Car Charger: Vanmass Wireless Car Charger Mount
- 6 Best for Charging: Squish Wireless Charger
- 7 Best for Dashboard Mounting: ZealSound’s Wireless Charging Pad
- 8 Best Overall: Besthing Wireless Car Charger
- 9 Best for Air Vent Mounting: Baseus Wireless Charger
- 10 Best Wireless Car Charger: Cornmi Car Charger
- 11 Best Wireless Car Charger: Andobil Wireless Car Charger
- 12 Best Versatile Charger: iOttie Easy One Touch 4
- Best Wireless Car Chargers Buying Guide
iOttie Easy One Touch
3 x 5 x 9 inches
|(3.7 / 5)|
2.3 x 2.9 x 4.6 inches
|(4.3 / 5)|
6.8 x 0.8 x 7.6 inches
|(4.1 / 5)|
Ellesye Wireless Charger
5.8 x 3.6 x 3.5 inches
|(3.9 / 5)|
4.7 x 3.3 x 2.6 inches
|(4.4 / 5)|
Squish Wireless Charger
8.1 x 6.1 x 2.7 inches
|(4.4 / 5)|
ZealSound's Wireless Charging Pad
8.5 x 4.3 x 0.8 inches
|(4.2 / 5)|
Besthing Wireless Car Charger
5.2 x 5 x 2 inches
|(5 / 5)|
Baseus Wireless Charger
4.4 x 4.1 x 4 inches
|(3.7 / 5)|
Cornmi Car Charger
3.7 x 3.5 x 5.6 inches
|(3.9 / 5)|
Andobil Wireless Car Charger
3.9 x 3.7 x 2.2 inches
|(3.8 / 5)|
iOttie Easy One Touch 4
3 x 5 x 9 inches
|(4.3 / 5)|
Top 12 Best Wireless Car Chargers Reviews
1 Best for Compatibility: iOttie Easy One Touch
iOttie Easy One Touch is compatible with all Qi-enabled smartphones. Adjustability is a feature difficult to find in-car chargers, but iOttie has you covered. The extendable telescopic arm allows adjustable viewing.
The new sliding bottom foot prevents interference from the bottom ports. Meanwhile, the one-touch suction cup can move from vehicle to vehicle, and it helps keep the phone at its place.
You can easily twist it around within a range of 225 degrees. Moreover, it has two charging modes and automatically switches between modes, depending on what the phone requires.
This car charger provides a micro USB cable and a USB port so that you can charge two phones simultaneously.
In addition, it has an impressive quality and sturdy construction. It fastens and holds the phone quite securely! It comes with joints to adjust, and the gel/suction mount is simply the best.
Overall, it’s a worthy product to consider.
- Capable of holding any phone that measures up to 3.2 inches wide.
- Suction cup can withstand repeated use.
- Improved telescopic arm and a new sliding bottom foot.
- Car charger provides a micro USB cable as well as a USB port.
- Can charge two phones at the same time.
- The suction cup won’t stick on the leather or vinyl surface.
2 Best Wireless Car Charger: Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Charger
For Samsung and iPhone owners, the charging power is going to be the best. This is because they’re able to get 7.5W and 10W fast charging. All other wireless charging smartphones get a 5W charging speed.
The charger mount is tiny with a length of 4.6 inches, a width of 2.9 inches, and a thickness of 2.3 inches. It charges directly through the protective case. You can place the charger vertically or horizontally with the back rotation knob.
There is a single blue LED light that turns on when the phone is charging.
The PowerWave charger is excellent, and the attachments hold on to the AC vent firmly.
In winters, it is best to close the inner vents to prevent the overheating problem. It charges through phone casing. You can use an additional device with a 2-port charger.
Moreover, it comes with a PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount and two Air-Vent Grips. Also, it is equipped with two-Port Quick Charge 3.0 Car Charger, 3 feet. Micro USB Cable, instructions, 18-month warranty, and customer service are also included.
The Anker PowerWave charger is small but offers customizability. It is sturdy, so it holds your phone and does not get in the way. Overall, it’s a reliable car charger that can be beneficial if you want to charge your device fast.
- Compatible with Qi-enabled devices.
- PowerWave charges directly through protective cases.
- It’s sturdy and doesn’t let the phone wobble around.
- It offers an 18-month warranty as well as friendly customer service.
- A single blue LED light turns on while charging.
- It does not include an outlet adapter.
- The vent can overheat the charger in winters.
3 Best for Telsa: Tesla Model 3 QI Wireless Phone Charging
Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger is custom made to fit the center console of Telsa Model 3 vehicles.
It is compatible with all Qi-enabled phones, regardless of size. You don’t need any tool or expertise to install it. Moreover, it has a perfect factory look and maintains the chicness of your dashboard.
You can charge your phone in both landscape and portrait mode. Also, it has an anti-slip system which prevents your phone from falling, when accelerating. Unlike other wireless car charges, this is compatible with up to two smartphones.
The LED lights show the charging status. It can hold two phones at a time, but can only charge one of them.
Are you tired of continuously struggling with your charging cables? Telsa Model 3 wireless charger is the solution. Its versatile features allow you to enjoy every minute of your ride.
If you drive a Tesla Model 3 and want to charge experience to match your swift drive, then order one right now.
- Compatible with all Qi-enabled phones.
- Installation is simple
- it accommodates up to two smartphones.
- Designed to fit perfectly in Model 3 vehicle
- LED lights indicate the charging status.
- Custom rubber finish protects your phone from sliding.
- Holds two phones, but only one side is for charging.
4 Best Design: Ellesye Wireless Charger
ELLESYE wireless charge accommodates any Qi-enabled devices like iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia920, and Google Nexus 4, etc.
Since it has extended arms that automatically grips, it can firmly hug most units. Furthermore, the suction cup is more strengthened by the gel layer inside, so there is danger slipping. Due to the adjustable holder up to 225 degrees, eyes do not strain.
One drawback is that the suction cup might not work well in cold temperatures. The soft silicone material prevents slipping and damage to the phone.
The suction cup is of low-quality material. However, ELLESYE promises to offer three years to its friendly customers! And, it does address issues immediately. ELLESYE is the world-leady wireless car charger brand.
You can save your precious hours and charge at once by investing in this unit.
- It accommodates any Qi-enabled devices.
- The suction cup protects the phone from slipping.
- Extensive arms that automatically grips.
- Rotate up to 225 degrees to prevent eye strain.
- It is an affordable and efficient product.
- The suction cup may not last for long.
5 Best Wireless Car Charger: Vanmass Wireless Car Charger Mount
The VANMASS works with phone models between 4-6.5 inches. It comes with an indicator light that indicates the remaining percent when the phone is charging. The automatic clamping and opening clip safely grips and closes the phone when a phone is attached to a holder.
Its extendable clamp can fit various devices. The two-ply silicone provides enough skid resistance for a phone. Moreover, a 360-degree joint ball and adjustable arm assist in getting a suitable angle for worry-free driving.
The charging tempo is double than regular wireless charges due to the reinforced copper coils. The mount has a high-quality chip and capacitor. These features help prevent issues of over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit.
The package comes with a QC 3.0 & 2.4A port car charger and micro USB cable. VANMASS offers a 12-month tension-free warranty and free customer support.
VANMASS wireless charger is compact, lightweight, and easy to use. It works great for travel and comes with two extra USB outlets to multiple devices. All while placing your phone on the pad for a fast charge.
- Compatible with all of the Qi-enabled cellphones.
- Soft indicator light installed for a reminder.
- It has an automatic clamping and opening clip.
- The unit has a 360-degree joint ball and an adjustable arm.
- Two-ply thick silicone protects the phone.
- The light indicator may be a distractor.
6 Best for Charging: Squish Wireless Charger
The charger mounts well with most phones- best for width under 3.7 inches, thickness under 0.6 inches.
Unlike other wireless chargers, this is compatible with many phone cases. These include silicone/rubber, hybrid, plastic, and many different varied phone case types. Smartphones with a phone case that isn’t thicker than 0.29 inches will easily slide into the charger’s holder.
Moreover, you can install in vertical and horizontal air vents. The charger can rotate at 360 degrees to let the user have a comfortable view.
It has an anti-scratch and anti-slip material lined all over. As a result, this provides a safe and secure grip allowing for a worry-free drive.
It has an easy and quick slide-in phone mount, which allows a safe freehand experience.
This unit comes with a wireless charger phone with an air vent mount and USB Cable. Also, it includes product guidelines, quality assurance, and lifetime customer service.
This wireless charger is handy and easy to use the device. It may not last long, but the customer service immediately replaces the product if you are unhappy with it.
Overall, it is compatible with most smartphones and protective cases, which is why it is on our top-rated list!
- Suitable for many phone cases.
- It Has the 360-degree cradle rotation.
- Anti-slip material offers a safe and secure grip.
- It comes with a hassle-free mounting.
- Can install on any air vent.
- The product may not be long-lasting.
7 Best for Dashboard Mounting: ZealSound’s Wireless Charging Pad
ZealSound is famous for making quality audio accessories. The company added wireless products to its portfolio. The ZealSound Wireless Charging Pad is the triple wireless charger.
This unit is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices, but it doesn’t charge cases less than 4mm thick. It comes with a USB port and cable so that you can charge up to three devices at once. The chipset provides 10W fast charging technology.
Consequently, charging your device nearly twice as fast as a typical charger.
The best thing is that you can charge multiple devices at once; however, you need the cable.
The charger is built with intelligent temperature control to prevent overheating, short-circuiting, or overcharging. The pad, at just 0.24 inches thick, supports constant heat dispassion to keep your devices safe.
If you are seeking a small and lightweight charger, the ZealSound Wireless Charging Pad is a great option.
Just keep in mind, the phone is compatible with 10W charging technology. The triple wireless feature is what makes it stands out.
- Compatible with all Qi-enabled devices.
- Equipped with high-efficiency chipset.
- The device has an acrylic panel to keep the phone from falling.
- An advanced temperature control system protects the device from damage.
- Lightweight and portable too.
- Charges cases less than 4mm thick.
- The unit requires an additional cord.
8 Best Overall: Besthing Wireless Car Charger
BESTHING is a famous wireless car charger company. They have made their name in the industry by launching an affordable product that comes with outstanding features. BESTHING wireless car charger is no exception.
It offers a perfect combination of a low price tag with a powerful 10W super-fast charging speed.
The charger’s design helps keep the phone safe from things such as overcharge, short-circuit, overheating, and overcurrent. This unit has a powerful chip that provides ten super-fast speeds, making it 10% faster than its competition.
It is capable of adjusting the power from 5W, 7.5 W to 10W, featuring broad compatibility. You will never have to remove the protective case with this charger.
The rubber holder’s soft and adjustable. This allows you to slide the phone inside easily, and they’re tight enough to keep it from falling.
If your phone has a protective case to avoid unwanted damage, The BESTHING wireless car charger is a great pick. You won’t have to remove the phone case for charging. It comes with the best price offer!
- Automatically adjusts the power from 5W, 7.5 W to 10W.
- It fits well with any Qi-enabled smartphone, even with bulky cases.
- The charger is affordable and easy to use.
- Gravity linkage design automatically locks the phone.
- The device senses your phone within 8mm.
- The quality of the materials is not exceptional.
9 Best for Air Vent Mounting: Baseus Wireless Charger
The Baseus wireless charger is an air vent mount charger that best accommodates most Qi-enabled smartphones.
The company claims it charges 1.15 times faster than a regular wireless charger. The smart built-in chip help regulates the voltage and electric flow to protect from a short circuit or over-heating. You can pivot the ball at 360 degrees for more viewing angles.
The charger stops working once the phone battery reaches 100% to prolong battery life. When the battery is going to fall again, a smart detection starts charging over again. The downside is that it might not be compatible with some phone cases.
It is among the best wireless car chargers for android and iOS. It is an intelligently designed car charger that has a built-in smart chip that prevents the charger from being damaged.
- Compatible with most Qi-enabled smartphones.
- The device grips your phone securely.
- The built-in chip helps regulate voltage and electric flow.
- It has a smart detection installed
- Baseus offers 30 days refund policy and18 month guarantee.
- Requires a case within 4mm.
- It isn’t workable with phone protectors like Otterbox, Zizo, UAG.
10 Best Wireless Car Charger: Cornmi Car Charger
Any phone that fits between the ranges of 4.5 inches to 6 inches in width will easily fit into the Cornmi charger. It is one of the best wireless car chargers that offer 10W charging for iPhones and 7.5 W for Andriod devices.
It claims to be compatible with all Qi-enabled smartphones, but it might not work with some phone cases. The unit supports QC 2.0 and QC 3.0 fast car charging. The coils help provide fast charging without overheating.
Moreover, it has a user-friendly holder. This helps keep the phone vertically upright at all times and prevents the phone from falling. Also, the clamps are adjustable to all phones as you can fix the width and height of the phone.
The charger has 360-degree rotation balls so that you can adjust your mobile to the perfect angle easily.
In addition, it has excellent and tight grips that do not move the phone from its place. It even holds more massive phones with a case with no problem. The vent holders do not fall off or break under strain.
Finally, easy-to-use and fast to charge features make it admirable.
- It accommodates all Qi-enabled smartphones.
- In-built coils offer high-speed charging.
- It has user-friendly holders.
- Any phone up to 6 can fit into this charger.
- The unit has 360-degree rotation balls.
- You might need to change your phone cover.
11 Best Wireless Car Charger: Andobil Wireless Car Charger
The andobil Wireless Car Charger is compatible with most Qi-enabled cellphones. The tray is adjustable and makes aligning the coil to the size of the phone easily. Meanwhile, the mount freely rotates at 360 degrees, providing the most comfortable angle for viewing.
The updated clip can meet all horizontal and vertical air vents.
This device has a thick casing surface, so you don’t have to worry about removing the casing for charging. The anti-scratch and automatic clamp features protect the phone from harm. So, no matter how bumpy the road, this device will not shake or disturb the charging.
Besides, it comes with a standard guideline for beginners. Plus, it includes a micro USB cable, a car charging mount, and an air vent clip system. The unit might not last long, but offers 12 months of warranty along with a high lifetime customer service.
This device just requires a simple tap to release and lock your phone, even with a phone case. It requires no plugging or managing any cables. In addition, it comes along with some high-quality accessories and features, making it totally worth considering buying!
- Compatible with most Qi-enabled cellphones.
- User-friendly because of its thick casing surface.
- It has an anti-scratch rubber as well as an automatic clamp feature.
- The unit offers 12 months of warranty lifetime customer service.
- It contains a standard guideline.
- It does not work with phones having an uneven sort of casing.
- The charger might not last long.
12 Best Versatile Charger: iOttie Easy One Touch 4
If you own a smartphone that is up to 3.5 inches, the iOttie Easy One-touch 4 is just the one you need.
The suction cup sticks well to any surface except leather or vinyl. It can be placed in landscape or portrait orientation just by a turn of the telescopic arm. The telescopic arm extends from 4.9 to 8.3 inches while the mount holder rotates at 225 degrees for multiple viewing positions.
However, the drawback is that the unit holds phones that have widths between 2.3 to 3.5 inches.
Apart from that, iOttie Easy One Touch 4 is compact, versatile, and provides a highly functional mounting solution. It is a universal charger that accommodates phones that are between 2.3 inches to 3.5 inches thick. Thus, it can be used with pretty much all smartphones.
On purchase, you get two free audiobooks!
- Holds all smartphones and case combinations from 2.3-3.5 inches.
- Locks and releases the device with just a push of a finger.
- Suction cups stick feature sticks to any surface.
- The telescopic arm extends from 4.9 to 8.3 inches.
- It comes with a hassle-free one year warranty.
- The suction cup may not stick well on leather or vinyl surface.
- Limited to phone widths between 2.3 – 3.5 inches.
Best Wireless Car Chargers Buying Guide
If you are seeking the convenience of a wireless charger, then you need to buy the best. With so many choices on the market, it is challenging to decide which one is the best; however, we are here to help.
You should find a wireless charger that fits with your phone. Also, consider if the phone case is compatible with the mount and doesn’t interfere with wireless charging. For example, a metal phone case isn’t compatible with most wireless chargers.
Moreover, you need to check if the charger will fit the car. The mount should also be compatible with the particular part of the vehicle that you need the charger to be at.
Your phone and the wireless charger must hold the same wattage capacity to work. If your phone’s watt is not compatible with the wireless charger’s watt, then most likely, you will experience slow charging.
Do you like to configure your phone in a landscape position so you can see your navigation better? Invest in a car mount that can swivel completely for an optimal position for viewing.
Moreover, wireless chargers with suction cups make it easy to install anywhere you would like.
Choose the right design for you!
Some charge more than one device at a time – that’s a lot of power for one charger! Usually, units charge only one device at a time.
The wireless chargers come in two designs in the market as of today. The first design is a simple pad that you can lay on any place in your car. It merely works by putting down your phone, and it proceeds to charge automatically.
Meanwhile, the second design is like a stand. It holds your phone in a standing position at a specific angle so you can see the screen with ease. Choosing the model depends on you.
Both designs work perfectly. If you are a driver who tends to focus on driving, then you might want to go for the pad design. However, if you are someone who enjoys watching phone notifications or messages, you might as well buy the stand design.
Then again, the decision is up to you and your preferences.
Some wireless car charger companies have lifetime warranties or friendly customer service. As a result, it can add great value to your money.
With a purpose and quality in mind, you can pick a wireless charger that suits your needs. You can check on the list to get the best of these chargers to make your traveling time enjoyable and safe.
Overall, our favorite pick is BESTHING Wireless Car Charger, as it is compatible with most phones and protective phone cases.
Take your pick!