Top 10 Rated 92 mm case fan in 2022 Comparison Table
- Silicone Skin and Replacement Light Shield
- Protect your PSVR Headset from scratches and bumps
- Block out unwanted outside light
- Soft and comfortable Silicone Material
- PSVR and PS4 Game System Sold Separately
- Case Size: 45mm, Case Thickness: 10. 92mm
- Swiss Quartz movement, Stainless steel case, Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, Indexes dial type, Date
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- 150 sleeve VALUE PACK: One package will sleeve most games.
- Use for games that are frequently shuffled and played to maximize card life.
- Dual textured surface with anti-slip properties for easy handling.
- Tournament Grade Acid Free and Non PVC. Made from Polypropylene material. 100 microns thick.
- Premium thickness specifically designed for board games and trading cards collection.
- SIZED TO FIT standard size cards measuring 2.5" x 3.5", sleeve dimensions are 2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- ARCHIVAL SAFE construction from archival-safe, non-PVC polypropylene film
- ULTRA CLEAR sleeves ensure ideal card presentation
- 1000 sleeves per pack
- Dragon Shield Card Sleeves Are Well Known For Quality And Consistency
- Matte Sleeves Are Our Popular Line Of Textured Dragon Shield With Superior Handling. A Perfect Mix Of Durability And Shuffle-Ability.
- The Sturdy Cardboard Box Fits 75+ Single Sleeved Cards Or 65+ Double Sleeved Cards. Every Box Has A Label At The Top Of The Box For Personalization.
- For Standard Sized Cards Measuring Up To 63X88 Mm'S (2½"X3½").
- [Easy Usage and Cost Effective] Each order comes with a set of 2 packs and each pack contains 100 soft sleeves. This set of sleeves can be used with tons of cards, which makes it cost effective. Each sleeve has a size of 2-5/8"x3-5/8".
- [Premium Soft Sleeves] The penny sleeves are made by high quality plastic material which makes it ultra soft but durable and helps to easily protect the cards. The thickness of these card sleeves looks comfortable and does not feel thick to hold.
- [Waterproof and Dustproof] Foldermax sleeves has durable ultra-soft construction which ensures that it's sturdy and durable and largely prevents it from damaging and scratching and helps keep your cards safe. Perfect specifications have strong waterproof and dustproof functions.
- [Crystal Clear] Since the card sleeves are made of plastic, they are transparent and the cards inserted can be viewed easily without any issues.
- [Widely Compatible Protectors] Fit for all standard-sized trading cards such as baseball cards, football cards, Pokemon cards, Yugioh cards, ATCs cards, Kpop photocards, etc.
- It protects a card from huskiness and a dirt and moisture.
- It is made exactly (89 mm × 64 mm) with card size.
- Protective ability power is strengthened with using together with KMC card barrier series.
- CORSAIR AirGuide Technology: Utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator
- Eight Individually Addressable RGB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub
- ICUE Lighting Node CORE Included: Control RGB lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software with this compact RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter
- Your Setup at Your Command: Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronised across all your compatible products
- Low-Noise, High-Performance: A translucent 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.Keep Your System Cool: Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds up to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure
- Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance
- Economic solution for perfect performance
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment
- 3 IN 1 Value Pack
- Ultra silent operation at 19 dBA
Our Best Choice: Noctua NF-B9 redux-1600 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1600 RPM (92mm, Grey)
The classic NF-B9 is a long-standing favourite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctua’s reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redux edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-B9 premium fan. Its industry grade SSO-Bearing and over 150.000 hours MTBF rating make the NF-B9 redux a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctua quality. The 1600rpm PWM version features Noctua’s proprietary NE-FD1 PWM IC for automatic speed control, which allows to strike a perfect balance between high cooling capacity and low noise operation in each given situation.
Proven NF-B9 design
Tens of thousands of quiet cooling enthusiasts around the globe swear by Noctua’s classic NF-B9. Thanks to its impressive quietness, excellent performance and impeccable quality, the NF-B9 has become an established reference for quiet 92mm fans.
Noctua’s signature Vortex-Control Notches split up trailing edge vortices and thus spread the fan’s noise emission over a wider range of frequencies. This measure makes the fan sound more pleasant to the human ear.
Combining the proven concept of hydrodynamic bearing with an additional magnet that supports the self-stabilisation of the rotor axis, Noctua’s time-tested technology has become synonymous with supremely quiet operation and exceptional long-term stability.
Bevelled Blade Tips
Reducing critical rotor stator interaction, Bevelled Blade Tips permit to combine extended leading edges and a higher blade surface area with quieter operation and thus form a cornerstone of the fan’s outstanding efficiency.
Scope of delivery
Fan4 Fan Screws
Streamlined Redux Edition
The redux product line reissues some of Noctua’s most popular, award-winning models by presenting them in streamlined, accessibly priced packages. All redux edition products are industry proven, time-tested models that helped to found Noctua’s reputation as a first-tier supplier of premium grade low noise cooling equipment.
Max: 1600 / Min: 350
1,61 mm H₂O
1,61 mm H₂O
239 / 250 92x92x25 mm 239 / 25
High performance cooling fan, 92x92x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1600 RPM, max. 17.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
Renowned NF-B9 high-end 92x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
Highly optimised low-noise design with outstanding quietness of operation, static pressure and airflow (CFM), ideal for chassis ventilation, cooling fan replacement for NAS and other devices, etc.
1600rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)