- Top 10 Best bathroom exhaust fan and light in 2021 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: Homewerks 7140-110 Bathroom Fan Ceiling Mount Exhaust Ventilation, 2.5 Sones, 110 CFM, White
Top 10 Best bathroom exhaust fan and light in 2021 Comparison Table
- POWERFUL BATHROOM EXHAUST FAN: Fan operates at a powerful 110 CFM for ultimate ventilation in spaces up to 105 sq. ft. and is motor engineered for continuous operation
- CUSTOMIZABLE LIGHTING: From a warm 3000K LED to a crisp 5000K LED, customize your space with 4 selectable light settings with the flip of a switch, automatically saving your last setting
- ULTRA QUIET: 1.0 Sones sound rating provides whisper quiet operation and the TrueSeal Damper Technology reduces air leakage by up to 50%
- HIGH TECH GRILLE: CleanCover grille stays cleaner longer with fewer vent slots to collect dust
- EASY INSTALLATION: Broan Roomside Series ventilation fan fits 2" x 6" ceiling construction and easily installs from the roomside, which makes it possible to retrofit to spaces with no attic access
- HIGH-QUALITY FAN: Quiet, energy efficient exhaust fan operates with 110 CFM and 1. 5 Sones to help control air quality is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 105 sq. ft.
- EFFICIENT: Powerful ventilation reduces to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors at 110 CFM, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- LIMITLESS COLOR, POWERFUL CONTROL: Create your own personal color experience with 24 selectable colors via the included wall control or over 16 million choices on the free smart phone app
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY: Controls enabled with Bluetooth Technology to control the Fan wherever you go, adjust the brilliant lightning with the wireless wall control or with the app
- GREAT FOR BATHROOM: UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by placing your fan exactly where you need it the most
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerk's bath fan ensures comfort in your home by quietly eliminating moisture and humidity in the bathroom. This exhaust fan is 0.7 sones at 50 CFM which means it’s able to manage spaces up to 50 square feet and is whisper quiet.
- BATH FANS HELPS REMOVE HARSH ODOR: When cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind. Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation
- BUILD QUALITY: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring a modern style round shape and has an 4000K Cool White Light LED Light. AC motor
- EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. Ceiling Opening (L) 7-1/2 in x Ceiling Opening (W) 7-1/4 x Ceiling Opening (H) 5-3/4 in. 13 in round grill and 4 in round duct connector.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all of our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. 3 Year Limited
- Very quiet bathroom fan (1.0 sones) and Strong air movement (50CFM) for bathroom up to 50 Sq. Ft. Recommened for use in small room.
- Easy-to-Install: No cut housing with no attic access installation and replaces most small bathroom standard fans using existing opening. it can be done entirely from the room-ceiling side – no attic access needed installation.Please note that the housing height of this fan is 6 inches. If you replace an old fan with a housing height of 4 inches, make sure that the ceiling is installed deep enough before replacing.
- Led Light: Incorporating one 11W efficient LED module. White Led light grille combo, the main light output 600 Lumens, 4000K.
- Housing size: 7.5in x 7.25in x 6in with 4in duct. ceiling mounting Opening: 7.6in x 7.3in.
- UL and HVI certified for performance assurance.Acceptable for use over a bathtub or shower when installed in a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- Features a swirled marble glass enclosure and brushed nickel finish
- Ultra-quiet fan
- Reduces excess moisture and humidity
- Recirculates the air and fights odors
- All hardware is included for an easy installation
- 【Household ventilation fans】quiet, energy-efficient exhaust fan and light combo 110 CFM and 1.0 Sones, 110V 45W(with 15W LED Light), 50/ 60 Hz to help control air quality, reduce moisture, odors, powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 105 sq. ft. for your convenience
- 【ETL Certified bathroom vent fan replacement】stable and durable, fans reduce air leakage by up to a half, resulting in good home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- 【Integrated fan with LED lighting】15W night light and effective fan components with permanently lubricated motors can be combined or individually wired to wall switches, these combination will help you find your way through the room in the dark
- 【Housing dimension】please note the panel size is 11.9 x 11.9 inches/ 30.2 x 30.2cm (L x W), install size is 10.8 x 10.8 inches/ 27.5 x 27.5cm (L x W), duct diameter is 4.0 inches/ 10 cm, resizing your existing ceiling opening will be needed if your current fan housing is smaller
- 【Easy installation】quick-start new or replace existing ventilation with retrofit design that can be done entirely from the room-side, no attic access required
- FAN COMBO: Heavy-duty ventilation fan and light combo helps reduce odors and and is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 75 sq. ft. at 80 CFM for your convenience
- EFFICIENT: Bright 100-Watt incandescent light (bulb not included) provides high-quality lasting use
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install and/or replace existing product for DIY'ers. Includes polymeric duct connectors with tapered sleeves for easy, positive ducting and integral key-holed mounting brackets for secure and easy installation
- DECORATIVE: White polymeric grille with shatter-resistant light diffusing lens complements virtually any decor
- SAFE: UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit. AMCA licensed for both air and sound to ensure the utmost safety
- Installation: Features a low profile can ideal for residential construction; celiing or wall mount
- Architectural Design: Architectural grade light fixture that gives powerful, yet quiet ventilation
- Pick-A-Flow Speed Selector: Allows you to pick desired airflow from 50, 80, 100 CFM
- Slimmest Design: With a 3-3/8-Inch housing depth, WhisperValue DC is slimmest design available
- Energy Star Rated: Delivers powerful airflow without wasting energy
- Precision spot ventilation fan with heater and light pair a powerful ECM motor with SmartFlow technology
- HIGH-QUALITY HUMIDITY SENSING FAN: Quiet, energy efficient exhaust fan operates with 110 CFM and 1.5 Sones to help control air quality is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 105 sq. ft.
- EFFICIENT: Powerful humidity sensing ventilation removes moisture and reduces the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths at 110 CFM, so your surroundings will always be comfortable
- EASY INSTALLATION: Roomside easy to install sturdy, easy, four-point mounting directly to the joist provides the easiest installation on the market
- LED LIGHTING: Dimmable integrated LED module is energy efficient and brightens up any room
- THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Backed by a three year limited warranty for your convenience
Our Best Choice: Homewerks 7140-110 Bathroom Fan Ceiling Mount Exhaust Ventilation, 2.5 Sones, 110 CFM, White
From the manufacturer
Homewerks 7140 Series Bathroom Fans
The Homewerks Worldwide 7140 Series bath fan is built to quietly remove moisture and humidity from your bathroom. These bath fan have a simple but elegant white grill to match most ceilings. For ease of installation, this fan also features no-cut housing.
Homewerks Worldwide bath fan with simple white grillCorrosion resistant galvanized steel housing stands up to moistureChoose 50, 80, 110 CFM reduces moisture to help prevent mildewWhisper quiet bath fans from 1.0, 1.5, and 2.5 sones AC Motor engineered for continuous operation7140 Series Bath Fans Manages moisture in rooms from 50, 80, and 110 sq. ft.
How to Choose Your Bath Fan
Air movement, Cubic Feet Per Minute (CFM)
Cubic feet per minute, known as CFM, is how air movement is measured. Choose a fan that can move at least 1 CFM per square foot. 7140 Series Bath Fans choose from 50 CFM, 80 CFM, and 110 CFM
For example, if your bathroom is 80 square feet, select a bath fan with at least an 80 CFM rating to effectively remove excess moisture from the air in your bathroom.
How Silent is your Bathroom Fan (Sones)
Sones are the industry standard for measuring the sound level of your bath fan when it’s in use. A lower sone rating means a quieter bath fan.
One sone is 28 dBA which is equivalent to the sound of a whisper, so a quiet bathroom fan will be rated at about 1.5 Sones or less. 7140 Series you can choose from 1.0 Sones, 1.5 Sones, and 2.5 Sones, which is equivalent to 40 dBA or the sound of Rustling leaves.
Easy Installation No Cut Design
A no-cut fan is designed to replace your current bath fan without having to cut a larger opening. No-cut bath fans have an opening that measures 7.5 in. x 7.25 in.
1.0 Sones (28 dBA)
1.5 Sones (33 dBA)
2.5 Sones (41 dBA)
1.5 Sones (33 dBA)
Air Movement CFM
Recommended Bath Size
50 sq. ft.
80 sf. ft.
110 sq. ft.
90 sq. ft.
Galvanized Steel Housing
Motor Power Consumption
5 Year Limited
5 Year Limited
5 Year Limited
3 Year Limited
Bathroom Fan w/ Bluetooth Speaker
Homeweks Household Ventilation Fans
Homewerks Ventilation Fans for Bathrooms, Laundry Rooms, Dens, Exercise room,
Laundry rooms can get hot and humid at times, dryers generate heat and moisture, ideal conditions for mold growth on ceilings and walls. Proper room ventilation is of paramount importance. While opening a window can help, installing an exhaust fan in the laundry room will be far more effective in eliminating moisture and obnoxious smells.
Other rooms of the house may require local ventilation to address periodic high levels of contaminants resulting from various hobbies or increased activity levels among a home’s occupants. Consider rooms or dens used for arts and crafts where paint and other supplies could potentially create toxic fumes if confined to a small space.
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerk’s bath fan ensures comfort in your home by quietly eliminating moisture and humidity in the bathroom. This exhaust fan is 2. 5 sone at 110 CFM which means it’s able to manage spaces up to 110 square feet
BATH FANS HELPS REMOVE HARSH ODOR: When cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind. Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation
BUILD QUALITY: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring a grille modern style.Wash grille with mild soap and water, dry with a cloth
EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. Ceiling Opening (L) 7-1/2 in x Ceiling Opening (W) 7-1/4 x Ceiling Opening (H) 5-3/4 in and a 4″ round duct connector.
HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all of our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. 3 Year Limited