Top 10 Rated calcium hardness increaser for hot tub bacqua spa in 2023 Comparison Table
- AFFORDABLE 150 STRIPS: This water chemical testing kit contains 150 test strips. Enough balanced for your swimming pool, hot tub, spa and other water testing. At least testing twice a week is recommended to keep your pool sparkling clean and safe.
- ACCURATE AND FAST TESTING: Just soak in water for 1 seconds; Then take it out,no need to shake excess water off and hold the test strip horizontally for 15 seconds; Compare with the color chart on the bottle to obtain clear and accurate water quality results.
- 7 IN 1 POOL TEST KIT: Test all necessary parameters for your swimming pool at 1 time, such as Bromine, Total Alkalinity, pH, Free Chlorine, Total Hardness, Cyanuric Acid, and Total Chlorine. Monitor the water quality at any time you want.
- HIGH ACCURACY POOL TESTING STRIPS: High-quality fiber paper and no-bleeding pads selected after repeated trials by R&D personnel. No need to shake off excess water and follow the instructions easily, you will to get the accurate results.
- TIPS FOR ACCURATE RESULTS: Keep wet fingers away from the strips. Read under natural daylight for best results.Store in a cool dry place.The expiration is 2 years from manufacture. Once opened, use up in 90 days.
- SpaGuard Enhanced Shock 2lb
- BENEFITS: Destroys organic contaminants to maintain clean, clear, sanitized water; helps control algae growth
- USE: Specifically formulated for spa and hot tubs; can be used as a shock treatment
- COMPATIBILITY: Chlorine sanitizing systems
- FEATURES: Quick dissolving; EPA approved chemical formula
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione Dihydrate
- SpaGuard Enhanced Shock (6 lb)
- Multi-Purpose shock with four functions in one: Shocks, Clarifies, Flocculent and pH Buffer
- Restores Spa Water Sparkle and Removes Unpleasant Odors
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
- Treat and Soak in as soon as 15 Minutes!
- Protects corrosion of equipment due to low pH
- Balances water for bather comfort
- SpaGuard Enhanced Shock is a multipurpose shock/oxidizer that helps clear spa water and buffers pH to prevent bounce
- LeisureQuip ScumBoat Scum Absorber absorbs up to 40 times its weight in oils, grime, scum, and other debris to keep hot tub clear and prevent waterline build-up.
- SpaGuard Enhanced Shock is a specially formulated for hot tubs to provide crystal clear water. Compatible with bromine, chlorine, ozone, ionization systems.
- SpaGuard Enhanced Shock can help reduce strong odors and clear murky/cloudy spa water.
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odor
- For use only in certain hot tub models: Artesian Elite, Artesian Island (optional on Artesian Island Elite and South Seas); Marquis Crown (optional on Marquis Elite, Vector and Celebrity); Caldera Vacanza; and Hot Spring Hot Spot.
- Includes 1 Mineral Cartridge that lasts 4 months plus 3 FROG @ease SmartChlor Cartridges, each lasts up to 3-4 weeks depending upon hot tub size and usage; ideal for 600 gallon hot tub.
- Kills bacteria 2 ways with a low level of chlorine and FROG Sanitizing Minerals.
- Uses up to 75% less chlorine* and maintains a consistent low Free Chlorine level.
- FROG Sanitizing Minerals condition the water for softness, help keep pH balanced, and absorb acids, all while helping kill bacteria and taking the pressure off of chlorine.
- 1 tbs. per 100 gallons raises total alkalinity 25ppm
- Eliminates "pH bounce"
- Helps prevent equipment and spa surface corrosion and damage
- Raises low pH in swimming pool water
- Reduces eye irritation for swimmers
- Guards against corrosion
- For best results, use with the Clorox Pool App
- 1 tbs. per 100 gallons raises calcium hardness 25ppm
- Prevents corrosion of equipment due to low calcium hardness
- Prevents etching of plaster due to low calcium hardness
Our Best Choice: Baqua Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser (14 oz) (Two Pack)
From the producer
A couple of minutes in the spa can soak away the aches, strains and basic tension of each day existence. No question spa entrepreneurs glance for the exact same points from the products they use: simple, no-nonsense protection against microbes, and water that is refreshing, very clear and inviting. BAQUA Spa supplies powerful, extended-lasting protection versus microbes. And absolutely nothing is less complicated to use. Bromine-no cost and chlorine-totally free, it is mild on your eyes, hair and pores and skin.
Baqua Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser 14oz
The BAQUA Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser raises the calcium hardness of spa drinking water.
Offered Dimensions: 14 oz.
Raises spa h2o to the proposed degree of calcium hardness
Bromine No cost and Chlorine Free of charge
Suitable with all Biguanide Sanitizer Methods
BAQUA Spa Waterline Management
• Insert a upkeep dosage – refer
to chart down below (Usually insert Waterline Command prior to adding the BAQUA Spa Sanitizer).
BAQUA Spa Oxidizer
• Add a maintenance dosage according
to usage rate (refer to dosage chart below).
• Circulate on higher speed for 15 minutes with blowers off.
BAQUA Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Manage
• Check weekly and if required leading up if 30 ppm or beneath.
• The stage must be taken care of involving 30 and 50ppm. Leading-up in accordance to the BAQUA Spa Best-Up & Upkeep Dosage Chart down below.
A liquid oxidizer designed to shock & make clear your spa
This patented method can help protect against waterline deposits on the spa surface area
Developed to protect against the create-up of stains on your spa
A liquid oxidizer created to shock & make clear your spa 2 pack
Raises spa h2o to the encouraged stage of calcium hardness.
Affordable 14 oz. dimension
Compatible with all chemical units