Top 10 Rated carhartt shirts for men in 2022 Comparison Table
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection. Do not bleach
- Pullover hoodie featuring standing collar with zipper and kangaroo pocket with logo patch
- Three-piece hood lined in jersey and featuring drawstring
- Hidden security pocket at inner kangaroo pocket
- Waffle knit traps heat, fast dry wicks away sweat and fights odor
- Rugged flex technology for ease of movement
- Smooth flatlock seams and tagless label enhance comfort
- Concealed dry low-stitch waistband and contoured front for comfort
- Strategic seam placement for maximum comfort and reduced chafing
- 6.5-ounce, 500-denier Cordura nylon shell
- 3M Thinsulate insulation, 3M Scotchlite Carbon Black reflective taping on center back yolk and front pockets
- Wind Fighter technology tames the wind, Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR) Triple-stitched main seams
- Attached 3M Thinsulate hood with drawcord 3M reflective Carhartt patch, Rib-knit cuffs and waist
- Two lower-front pockets, Left-chest map pocket with zipper closure, Inner zip and hook-and-loop pockets
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- Original fit
- Two front hand-warmer pockets have a hidden security pocket inside
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- 12-Ounce, 100% Cotton ring-spun washed duck
- Sherpa lining in body
- Quilted lining in sleeves
- Cardura reinforced sleeve hem with inner rib knit cuff
- Attached hood with low profile adjustment at hood hem
- 6.5 oz, 500-denier Cordura nylon shell 150g
- 3M Thinsulate insulation, 3M Scotchlite Carbon Black reflective taping on center back and double front
- Wind Fighter technology tames the wind, Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR), Adjustable elastic suspenders with low profile buckle closure
- Two-way center front zipper, Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris, Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures, Bar tacks at vital stress points
- 3M reflective Carhartt patch on secure chest pocket, Ledge hand pockets, Front cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Flannel lined and rugged cotton suede look
- Features antique brass Legendary snaps
- Legendary Signature Buck applique
- Double needle stitching and hand warmer side pockets
- We recommend ordering a size down for a closer fit to your regular size as the sizing of this item is built larger for extra layering
- Made in the USA
- Quilted-Nylon Sleeves for warmth. Tumble dry
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- 250 denier, 100% polyester shell with water-repellent finish
- Stain release to help combat stains
- Brushed polyester quilt lining
- Waterproof membrane. Fully-taped waterproof seams
Our Best Choice: Woolly Clothing Men’s Merino Wool Polo Shirt – Ultralight – Wicking Breathable Anti-Odor
Life Well Worn
When you feel great, life has no limits. We want you to feel unstoppable, every day, in merino wool.
100% Pure Merino Wool
Woolly Ultralight Weight is made from 100% Australian Merino wool. The worlds softest and most sustainable Merino.
Woolly’s Ultralight Polo
Warm Weather Performance in Style
Merino’s superior wicking properties and unmatched breathability outperforms clammy cottons and stinky synthetics. Silky soft Merino fabric naturally delivers extra flex for a perfect fit.
Premium Merino wicks moisture for optimal microclimate control
Naturally anti-odor for multi-day use on the road or trail
Natural temperature regulation for 4 season comfort
Biodegradable and environmentally sustainable
Perfect for: Everyday wear, high-intensity activities, staying cool at stylish events
Know the Advantages of Woolly Merino
Not your father’s itchy wool. Woolly merino is among the softest fabrics on earth.
Merino fibers breathe incredibly well and draw moisture away from the skin.
Unlike stinky synthetic garments, Woolly naturally repels odor and stays fresh over time.
Woolly merino stays cool in the summer, and keeps you warm in the winter.
Everyday Weight (190 GSM)
Everyday Weight (190 GSM)
Ultralight (150 GSM)
“I prefer Merino far more than synthetic materials.
I’ve been wearing Woolly’s lightweight shirts on the golf course, sometimes for 90 degree days. This is my 3rd Woolly polo shirt, & I highly recommend them.”
– Brian Woolly Customer & Golfer
Merino wool is simply better than traditional synthetics or cotton clothing. It’s sustainably sourced, softer, wicks better, fights odor, and it’s more versatile.
Woolly’s mission is to take merino beyond outdoor activewear, with styles and unmatched comfort for every occasion.
Few people realize how much plastic they wear everyday. Our coats, shirts, underwear, shoes. All filled with plastic that can’t be recycled, and winds up in oceans and landfills.
Woolly merino gives all the performance of synthetics, without the environmental destruction.
Woolly believes in the power of business to make a difference and create positive change. Both in how we operate and what we support.
Our supply chain, packaging, and products are designed with impact in mind. We donate gear to local charities, and direct profits to environmental and social causes we believe in.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Package Dimensions:10.9 x 7.2 x 1.6 inches; 7.2 Ounces
Item model number:polo-grey-small
Date First Available:August 31, 2017
[ ULTRALIGHT POLO ] Flatlock seams, tagless interior, chest pen pocket, button down polo neck. Full merino construction for natural stretch, odor resistance, moisture wicking, itch free, 4-season comfort.
[ MODERN FIT FOR DAILY WEAR AS A STANDALONE LAYER ] When you need a little extra style and still want merino performance. Business casual, date night, ski movie premier.
[ PICTURED MODEL STATS ] Marine: 5’10” // 155 lbs // 30” waist. Wearing size small. All other colors: 6’5’’ // 195 lbs // 32’’ waist. Wearing size large.
[ MERINO PERFORMANCE FOUNDATION LIFESTYLE WEAR ] Woolly pairs the nature proven benefits of merino with classic everyday styles that work anywhere. Enjoy the no-odor, fire resistant, moisture wicking, and long wearing comfort of merino in every aspect of your life.
[ BACKED BY THE WOOLLY PROMISE ] We like to keep things simple. If you are ever dissatisfied with our gear, at any time, just give us a shout and we’ll work to make it right.