Top 10 Rated msr guardian water purifier in 2022 Comparison Table
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium)
- Removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.BPA Free materials
- ✅Survival Gear for Outdoor Water Needs - SGS certificated, Test Report NBF21-004693-01. If you want to obtain healthy drinking water simply and quickly, you can use this survival gear. The mini and lightweight filtering system are ideal for recreation, hiking, camping. It’s also your good companion for scouting, domestic and international travel, emergency preparedness.
- ✅Portable & Long Life-Span - This straw filtration at only 7.1'' long and 1" in diameter fits any bottle, cup, or glass. It weighs just 2 ounces and fits in the palm of your hand, pocket, gym bag, backpacks, survival packs and purses. Both ends of Upgrade straw filter are removable for cleaning to extend Longer Lifespan ensures it provides up to 5,000 liters (1,320 gallons) of drinking water. You can take it anywhere you want conveniently.
- ✅5-Stage Filtration - Our upgrade 5-Stage Filtration system including coarse filter screen, double layer pp cotton fiber, coconut shell activated carbon and hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes. which can remove 99.99999% of harmful substances (pollution, odor, chlorine and organic chemicals, etc.) and improve the taste. Ensuring the safest water in the worst environments.
- ✅Smaller Pore Size - We all know that the smaller pore size, the higher the filtering accuracy, Our pore size is 0.1 microns which can filter out 99.99999% of the tiny material. Compared to the 0.2-micron filter straw on the market, Membrane Solutions 0.1microns pore size filter straw maintains the optimum flow rate (500ml/min) while maintaining the filtration accuracy.
- ✅High-Quality Materials & Versatile Filtering Modes - Build out of strong food-grade plastics, manufactured with BPA-Free ABS, ensures water safety and delivers a better drinking experience. Compared to the big filter straw on the market, Membrane Solutions water filters have a smaller frame, more convenient to use and more filtered modes, ideal for connecting with soft water pouch or disposable water bottles to squeeze, even as a replacement gravity filter to get pure water for family & group.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and International travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0.1 micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes two Sawyer MINI filters, two 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouches, two 7-inch drinking straws, and two cleaning plungers
- Proven protection against bacteria and protozoan cysts down to 0.2 micron with pleated glass-fiber filter media
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- The field cleanable filter protector screen extends the life of the cartridge in challenging conditions
- Long-time trusted option for backpackers with it's ultra-light 11oz, compact size and compatibility with hydration bladders
- Transparent design allows you to see the filtration working
- Compact Design: LoGest’s Prepper Supplies Portable Water Filter Straw measures 8” x 1” in size and is equipped with a carrying strap, making it life easy to transport from one location to the next so you can enjoy fresh drinking emergency water everywhere you go.
- Fresh Water: Reducing the risk of infection by removing E. coli, legionella and salmonella, this water filter survival is designed to deliver fresh, pure drinking water. It’s also designed to reduce chlorine, harmful particles and bad odor to improve the taste.
- Filter Purifier: Each water purifier survival Filter Straw is designed with a hollow fiber membrane to effectively remove 99% of harmful bacteria at 0.01-micron filtration.
- Multipurpose Use: Easy to carry and use, the LoGest Water purification Filter Straw survival gear and equipment can be used when traveling, playing sports, hiking water filter, camping water filter, engaging in outdoor work, during a natural disaster, for emergencies and so much more.
- Long Lifespan: Even though the Water Filter Backpacking Straw is small in size, it boasts a 600-liter filter capacity so you can enjoy using it for more than a year! Best of all, the package includes two survival water filter so you always have a spare on hand.
- Very Versatile: Besides the gravity water filter system, the included filter can be used in many different ways. Use as a personal water filter, or add a 29.5-inch extension tube for more distance drinking. Even connect onto a water bottle.
- Long Lifespan and Speedy Treatment Time: Our water purifier camping has a lifespan of 5,000 liters (1320gallons), for a family of four uses up to 3.5 years. With a flow rate of 27 liters per hour, it won’t slow you down when you’re trying to make miles.
- 0.1-micron Ultrafiltration: Our water filter camping made up of 0.1-micron hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane, 5-micron coconut shell GAC filter, and 0.2-micron PP fiber filter, removes over 99.99999% harmful substances, heavy metal, chlorine, odors, micro-plastics, etc.
- Easy to Use: Just hang on a tree with the tree strap, hands-free filtration, enjoy effort-free (no pumping, no squeezing, barely any waiting) filtered water within minutes.
- Very Lightweight: Gravity water filter weighs just 2.8 ounces and can be completely rolled up to save space in your backpack. With 3L TPU gravity-fed bag can provide you enough reliable pure water. Ideal for backpacking, camping, or just keeping on hand for emergencies.
- Independently Tested at Multiple Labs in the USA: Tests show Removal of - 99.999% Virus, Staph, Parasites and Bacteria and Reduction of Heavy Metals - 99.5% of Mercury and 93% Lead - surpassing EPA standards for water filters.
- Proven protection against any unwanted objects in your drinking water; Reduces Heavy Metals and Improves taste, thanks to Dual Hollow Fiber Membrane (Ultra Filters) and Carbon Filtration - 20 times more efficient than the competition at 0.2 microns and none of the Competition Comes Close with Our Heavy Metal Removal
- Shell is ABS Material (Same Material Used on Car Bumpers), Polysulfone Medical Grade Ultra Filter (Same Material Used in Visors of Apollo Astronauts), Food Grade Activated Carbon and Handle Contains Steel Bar Inside for Extra Support. BPA Free
- Super Fast Flow Rate of 500 Milliliters (17 Ounces) per Minute; Can be used directly from fresh water source, pumped into attached cup, or pumped into any portable hydration pack; Perfect for filtering large jugs of water for the whole family
- Lifetime Happiness Guarantee - We are Based in North America and believe in the philosophy that every customer is a Lifetime customer. We prioritize making sure you and your family are well taken care of. Lifetime warranty, lifetime customer service, no questions asked, and no explanation necessary; you tell us what's wrong, and we work to fix it, replace it or refund it. That's been our policy for nearly a decade; just ask our customers.
- PURIFY WATER ANYWHERE: Make sketchy water clean to drink. Ideal for outdoor adventures (hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, hunting, bushcraft), global travel, and survival situations. Simply – Fill. Press. Drink!
- REMOVES ALL PATHOGENS: Viruses (e.g. rotavirus, norovirus, hepatitis A), bacteria (e.g. E. Coli, salmonella, dysentery), and protozoa (e.g. giardia, cryptosporidium, amoebae).
- FILTERS & CLEANS: particulates (e.g. sediment, microplastics) and adsorbs volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PFAS, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors
- UNRIVALED SPEED & EASE: Purifies 24 oz (710ml) of water. Requires no setup time, pumps, hoses, sucking straws, batteries, chemicals, or prolonged waiting. Effortlessly purify from any spigot, hotel sink, murky river, lake, or well.
- EMERGENCY PREPARATION: Equipped with replaceable purifier cartridge good for 65 gallons (250L). Perfect for home or car prep kit so you are ready for any natural disaster, water emergency, or survival situation.
- Empty, 30-ounce liquid fuel bottle for use with MSR liquid fuel stoves, or for carrying spare gas for motorcycles, scooters, chainsaws, and emergencies
- Child-resistant, push-and-twist bottle caps are leak-proof and accept threads on all MSR liquid fuel stove pumps
- Made from a single piece of aluminum to prevent leaks, minimize fuel degradation, and handle pressurization required to operate liquid fuel stoves
- Can carry any fuel that works with an MSR stove including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automobile gas, mineral spirits, and aviation gas (jet fuel); fuel sold separately
- 30-ounce bottle weighs 0.35 pounds and measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 11 inches; manufacturer’s limited 3-year warranty
Our Best Choice: MSR Home Water Filtration System for Emergencies and Disaster Preparedness (040818132371)
From the manufacturer
Stream Fee (Liters per Minute)
Cartridge Life (Liters)
Effective In opposition to Protozoa (ex: Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
Productive Versus Bacteria (ex: E. coli, Salmonella, Cholera)
Powerful Against Viruses (ex: Hepatitis A, Norwalk, Rotavirus)
Productive Against Particulates (dirt, microplastics)
Efficient Versus Flavor/Odor
Screening Benchmarks P248/P231
NSF P248 Tests Common employed by U.S. army for removal of viruses, germs (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), and sediment from “worst-case” h2o ailments.
NSF P248 Testing Common made use of by U.S. navy for removal of viruses, microbes (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), and sediment from “worst-case” h2o conditions.
NSF P231 Screening For removing of micro organism (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from commencing to stop of filter everyday living in “worst-case” drinking water.
NSF P231 Tests For removal of microbes (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from starting to finish of filter lifestyle in “worst-case” drinking water.
NSF P231 Screening For removal of germs (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to stop of filter everyday living in “worst-case” drinking water.
NSF P231 Testing For removing of micro organism (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to stop of filter existence in “worst-case” h2o.
Product or service Dimensions:9 x 6 x 2 inches 4.8 Ounces
Merchandise design number:040818132371
Day 1st Available:January 15, 2020
Manufacturer:Cascade Patterns Inc.
Place of Origin:USA
Property water filtration system that threads onto typical residence spigots and utilizes hollow fiber technologies and activated carbon
Applied by the U.S. military for much more than a 10 years extremely-sonic welded housing for toughness sealed packaging safeguards kit all through extensive-time period storage
Helpful Against: microorganisms (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics) .2 micron filter pore size
Involves the MSR Via-Backlink In-Line Water Filter, inlet hose with universal faucet adapter, woman fast-hook up (CPC), and outlet hose with male fast-link (CPC)
Filter circulation fee of 1.2 liters for every minute actions 7.5×1.5×1.5 inches, and weighs 2.56 ounces manufacturer’s 3-year minimal warranty