Top 10 Best oxidizing shock for hot tub in 2022 Comparison Table
- BENEFITS: Stay all clear for cannonballs; This fast-dissolving, convenient 4-in-1 formula kills bacteria and algae, reduces chlorine odor and irritation, and quickly restores crystal clarity
- FEATURES: Multi-functional shock treatment for weekly use to solve 90% of pool water problems within 24 hours and restore crystal clarity
- VISIBLY BRILLIANT SPARKLE: This Cal Hypo based formula sanitizes without adding cyanuric acid (CYA) to prevent overstabilization or chlorine lock
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SWIMMING POOLS: This product is great for all pool types including vinyl-lined pools and saltwater systems
- YOU'RE ALL CLEAR WITH HTH: For best results, use with HTH 6-Way Test Strips to test and balance your swimming pool water twice weekly
- The In The Swim Pool Winterizing and Closing Chemical Kit is designed to save you time and money by including all the necessary chemicals to close your pool. Making for a simpler pool closing experience, and providing an easy transition for pool opening season come spring.
- Unlike chlorine-based winter kits that reduce the effectiveness of other pool winterizing chemicals and can stain, bleach or damage pool surfaces, our chemical kits won't damage your pool during winter.
- Designed for pools of all shapes and sizes. If your pool is between sizes we suggest you buy the next size up. You can buy multiple kits for pools larger than 35,000 gallons.
- Made exclusively for In The Swim, the Winter Sorb can absorb up to 40 times its weight in residual suntan lotions and body oils to prevent grease, grime and waterline scum.
- Kit Includes:1 Qt. Winterizer, 1 Qt. Winter Stain-Away, 3 Lb. Chlorine Free Pool Shock, 1 Winter Sorb, and 1 Winter Pool Floater
- BENEFITS: Destroys organic contaminants to maintain clean, clear, sanitized water; helps control algae growth
- USE: Specifically formulated for spa and hot tubs; can be used as a shock treatment
- COMPATIBILITY: Chlorine sanitizing systems
- FEATURES: Quick dissolving; EPA approved chemical formula
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione Dihydrate
- BENEFITS: Increases the chlorine level in swimming pools to kill bacteria and algae to keep your pool water clear and ready for fun all season long
- USE: Apply directly to pool water as needed; Test pool water and shock weekly to keep free available chlorine levels between 1 and 4ppm
- COMPATIBILITY: Effective for all swimming pool types including pools with liners and Gunite pools, and saltwater pool systems
- FEATURES: Increases chlorine levels; Kills and prevents bacteria and algae; Keeps water clear; See results in 24 hours; 1 bag treats 13, 500 gallons; Won’t fade vinyl pool liners
- INCLUDES: Twelve 1-lb bags of shock treatment for your swimming pool
- 24 bags (1-pound each)
- Fast-Acting Quick-Dissolving Swimming Pool Sanitizer
- Kills bacteria, controls algae, and destroys organic contaminants in pools
- 68% calcium hypochlorite
- Recommended Dosage: 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water
- Dissolves Quickly and Completely
- Stabilized Spa Chlorine
- 56% Available Chlorine
- Controls Algae
- Kills Bacteria
- SpaGuard Enhanced Shock (6 lb)
- Multi-Purpose shock with four functions in one: Shocks, Clarifies, Flocculent and pH Buffer
- Restores Spa Water Sparkle and Removes Unpleasant Odors
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
- Treat and Soak in as soon as 15 Minutes!
- SpaGuard Enhanced Shock 2lb
- BENEFITS: Helps spa filters perform at peak efficiency; prevents scale formation
- USE: Designed for hot water applications to improve water clarity; use weekly for continued protection from scale
- COMPATIBILITY: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- FEATURES: Water clarifier that remedies clouds in spa water
- INCLUDES: 8 fl oz of hot tub cleaning chemicals
- Fast Acting Chlorinating Granules for Hot Tub - Clean your water the right way - with AquaDoc's spa chlorine treatment. AquaDoc Chlorinating granules work fast to get clean & clear water for hot tubs & spas. Use AquaDoc's chlorine for spa and you'll get results.
- The Chlorine Spa Owners Love - Whether it's a hot tub or spa, our hot tub chlorinating granules help you treat any build-up. Our granules make it easy to adjust dosing of the chlorine granules, making it easy to use our chlorine for hot tub.
- Spa Maintenance friendly Chlorine Granules - With our Chlorinating Concentrate, using a hot tub sanitizer makes spa maintenance easy. Our chlorine granules help you with hot tub foam and are easy to use. The chlorine for hot tubs spa owners can rely on.
- The Ultimate Chlorinating Granules for Hot tub and spa - Our spa sanitizing granules specialize in treating your hot tub by maintaining a balance in your hot tub chemistry. Our chlorinated granules for spa are top quality spa chemicals.
- Granulated Chlorine Made in the USA - When you choose AquaDoc, you are getting consistent quality. We take pride in manufacturing top quality products. We do the big work, so that you can sprinkle, sit back and relax, to see the AquaDoc magic happen.
Our Best Choice: SpaPure Oxidizing Shock 2.2 lbs
[ad_1] The company packages this products by excess weight not quantity so it from time to time appears to be one particular third to a single 50 % full. There is no internal seal to the bottle. Real body weight of the product is 2.6 lbs.
2.2 lb SpaPure Chlorine-Absolutely free Shock Oxidizer for Spas & Very hot Tubs
Eliminates contaminants that cloud spa h2o
Removes chlorine odor and eye and pores and skin irritations
Improves drinking water clarity by eliminating chloramines
Improves the success of chlorine & bromine