Top 10 Rated wood stove fan heat driven in 2022 Comparison Table
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required.
- Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation
- Upgrade 5-Blades Stove Fan -- Our Premium stove fan composed of 5 blades, can produce more warm air and improve the efficiency of the product, giving you maximum benefit. The stove fans start automatically when placed on top of a stove and adjust their speed with the stove temperature. As the stove burns down and cools, the fans automatically shut off.
- Energy Conservation & No Electricity -- This eco-friendly Fan requires no batteries or external power, it is powered by the heat produced by your fireplace or wood-burning stove; The heat of the stove top is conducted through the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. This low-maintenance fan will help keep your home warm.
- Safety Material & Longer Lifetime -- This fireplace fan is made from rust-proof anodized aluminum, wear-resisting, with good thermal conductivity. There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the stove fan. If the surface temperature rises above around 300℃, the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the thermoelectric module.
- Updated Technology & Compact Design -- The fireplace fan uses upgraded technology, faster speed, and greater air volume without any noise. The size of this Heat Powered Stove Fan is small in volume and fits narrow spaces. Ideal for all kinds of wood-burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, etc. You can enjoy the warm air in a quiet environment.
- Easy to Use & Operating -- Just place the stove fan on a flat, smooth surface on the top of your stove, near the side or back of the stovepipe at least 4 inches from the stovepipe. The Fireplace fan self-start at temp as low as 50℃, and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 80℃-250℃. Do not place the fan on a surface over 350℃.
- High anti-friction and anti-seizure properties
- Lubricant resists high temperatures up to 650 degrees F, high pressure, water and chemical attack
- Fast drying film resists dirt and dust build-up
- Harmless to most plastics, rubbers and metals
- OUTDOOR WOOD STOVE – We designed our camp stove for use outside. Perfect for use during camping trips or in your backyard. Whether heating or cooking, the wood burning stove does it all!
- DURABLE – The Guide Gear outdoor stove features a galvanized steel fire box with heat-resistant finish for wood burning. The front door is made from strong cast iron with air vent holes
- HEATING – The portable wood stove can be used to burn kindling wood. It’s a great camp heater to provide warmth in outdoor spaces
- COOKING – The top platform of the camping burner can be used to keep pots and saucepans hot, boil water or cook bacon and eggs
- PORTABLE – The portable camping stove has been designed for easy movement and features five interlocking stove pipes and detachable legs. The entire stove fits inside itself for easy transportation
- 【Heat Powered】This small wood stove fan is a perfect addition to every home that has a wood stove. No batteries or electricity required, but simply the heat from your stovetop, this eco friendly fan allows you to get the maximum heat from your wood burner stoves.
- 【Easy to Use】No assembly required, you only need to place this mini stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stovetop, the stove fan will automatically rotate with the temperature getting higher. The hotter the stovetop is, the faster the stove fan spins and the more warm air the eco fan circulates.
- 【Operating temperature】The working temperature of this wood stove fan is 85-350°C. It starts spinning when the temperature gets around 55°C, and works most efficiently when it gets around 200-300°C. But please avoid using the fan at high temperature continuously for a long time. Kindly note that its working efficiency will be various as per your stovetop temperature.
- 【Whisper and Quiet】The noise level of the eco fan is less than 25db, the only moving part is the blades,which makes the wood stove fan almost totally silent even at top speed.You even do not know the stove fan is there, but you will still feel a breeze, but not wind from your fan.
- 【Overheating Protection】The stove fan comes with a bi-metallic safety device at the bottom.When the surface temperature rises around 250-300°C, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.
- 【Upgrade 5 Blades WoodStove fan】The Cocoon fan for wood stove is equipped with 5 Blades, has Faster Speed and Larger Air Volume than 4 Blades, The heat active stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood/coal or pellet-burning. Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room
- 【Heated Powered Stove Fan Non-electirc】Our Thermal fan for wood stove is an Environment-friendly Eco fan. The thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. No batteries or power required! Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduces wood consumption from your stove
- 【Quiet Operation】 This stove fan's noise level is less than 25 dB, which gives you a Quiet atmosphere. The stove fan is designed to be used with coal, pellet, or wood-burning stoves
- 【Quality Warranty】If any issues, please reach out to us via amazon or service Mail. The Package comes with a stove fan and a free Stove accessory -thermometer. please put fan on the side of the chimney, (leave a space of 15cm behind the fan) so that the fan can blow hot air into the room
- 🔥【Wood Stove Fan】Wood stove fans can take the heat from the stove and distribute it optimally into the room, Efficiently circulating warm air throughout the room. A wood stove fan makes your room warm faster.
- 🍀【No Running Cost】The fireplace fan uses the principle of the Seebeck effect to generate energy through the heat to run! Self-starts at temp as low as 80°C / 176°F, no batteries or electricity required. Enjoy the warmth of the room and save on your bills.
- 🔉【Low Noise】Newly designed blade, larger air volume, lower noise. The moving part is the blade assembly, so the working noise is below 40DB. It will not interrupt your reading, work, and other activities, you can enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- 🌡️【Must-Have Fireplace Accessories】The wood stove fan heat powered comes with a magnetic thermometer, which can be attached to the chimney of the fireplace to measure the furnace's temperature to avoid overheating.
- 💼【Compact Design】The size of this heat powered stove fan is about 8.3 x 6.5 x 3.5inches, portable and fits narrow spaces, ideal for all kinds of wood-burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, etc.
- Compact Size--8.7 x 6.7 x 3.6 inches, the material of the stove fan is aluminum.
- No Batteries or Electricity required--The wood burner fan uses heat from the stove surface to spin, adjusting its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature.
- Longer lifetime--There is a Bi-metallic safety device at the base of the stove fan. If the surface temperature rises around 300℃, the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
- Whisper-quiet--The only moving part of this heat powered fan is the blade assembled. You don't even know the stove fan is there, but you will FEEL the WARMTH!
- Less Consumption, More Efficiency--The stove fan will help reduce the fuel consumption and make the room warmer quickly.
- Upgraded 5-Blade will provide larger air volume, diverting the warm air horizontally all around your house but not give you the hot wind directly. The way making it the most efficient way to heat your room from your stove, widely used for wood burning stove, gas stove, pellet stove and more. A magnetic thermometer included to monitor the temperature of your stove
- No batteries or mains electricity required, the thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum which is rust-proof, wear-resisting, with good thermal conductivity
- Silent operation, spread heat around room and increase temperature with low noise, improve warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. More stable and environmental protection
- Overheating protection, the in-built bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the moelectric module
- Recommended surface temperature is between 140°F - 644°F (60°C - 340°C). If the fan doesn't run in time after reaching the temperature, please move the blade slightly (do not touch it directly with your hands. The maximum temperature that the product can withstand is 350-400 degrees. Exceeding this temperature may damage the motor. Please test the temperature of the fireplace before purchase and pay attention to monitoring the temperature change during use
- 【Widely Use】Specifically designed for heaters! Additional hook allows this Heat Powered Stove Fan be used on heater. When you use a heater, just use this fan together! The fan will be fixed on your heater firmly by the hook to diffuse heat and bring you a warm environment quickly, which is really great for camping or picnic. Also, this Heat Powered Stove Fan can be used on wood burning stove, fireplace, gas stove, pellet stove. This Multi-App Heat Powered Stove Fan will bring you a Great Value Shopping Experience.
- 【Powerful Motor】The upgraded motor makes the fan more powerful, and the applicable room area is 22 square meters, which is double that of the fan using the old motor. Moreover, the upgraded motor saves fuel by up to 14%, which is not only environmentally friendly but also brings you faster heating.
- 【Silent Operation Imported Motor】 The motor of our stove fan is imported from Japan, smooth and super quiet, the noise of the wood stove fan is less than 25db when operating. Longer service life and environmental protection. Effectively evenly distribute warm air throughout the room, reducing the fuel burned for you in the cold day.
- 【No Additional Running Costs】Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required, the stove fan is powered by heat from the fireplace or wood burning stove, the fireplace fan automatically adjusts its rotation speed with the temperature of the surface of the stove.
- 【Overheating Protection】 To protect the motor and the thermoelectric module, the In-built Bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan will raise the edge of the fan slightly when the maximum operating temperature is approached. The wood fireplace fan can withstand normal surface temperature between 140℉ to 653℉ (60℃ to 345℃) on freestanding wood stoves.
Our Best Choice: VIVOHOME Aluminum 4 Blade Heat Powered Fireplace Stove Fan with Thermometer for Wood Burning and Circulating Warm
From the manufacturer
Residence Enhancement. Lifestyle Advancement.
How we obtained our start?
We do the job assiduously to fantastic our items in silence, and permit the achievements be our voices. With this in head, VIVOHOME was proven in 2015 and has expanded promptly to be an worldwide brand bought in the United States, engraving “premium” on the soul of our manufacturer strategy.
What will make our product or service one of a kind?
Critical wondering is what drives us to consider two times and consider a single stage even more each time we build a product. Integrity, practicability, and inclusiveness are our long term pursuits. We established ourselves apart from our opponents as a result of top quality solutions at the most aggressive prices.
Why we adore what we do?
A strong sense of accountability motivates us to regard products optimization as our leading priority and place fantastic emphasis on consumer feelings. Committed ourselves to aiding individuals improve their daily life characteristics, we like our fulfilling professions.
Potent Effectiveness – 4 additional-toughness blades intended to distribute the heat A lot more strong circulation and larger effectiveness than other fans on the industry Circulation of 260 – 294 CFM
Relevant TEMPERATURE – Operation Temperature: 176°F/80°C Our heat driven stove supporter is for use on freestanding stoves with a normal area temperature among 176ºF – 653ºF(80℃ – 345℃) Temperatures previously mentioned this array may possibly damage the supporter and the energy producing models
Strong, Stable Foundation – Excess secure base manufactured with substantial-top quality aluminum assures that this fan won’t rattle or rock when doing the job
Low Sound – Increased excellent products and a lot more accurate design and style make it possible for this fan to develop tiny noise – beneath 32DB – bringing you comfort and ease and peace in your household It is so silent that you can use it though you are sleeping
Strength Conserving – No want for a battery or electrical power to make this stove lover operate As the warmth from your stove passes via this enthusiast, the blades will quickly get started to rotate, spreading the warmth