The prevalent fact that toilets look better when they are compact is agreeable enough for a serious buyer.
Or would you like to disagree?
If that’s the case, it can be very well-predicted that TOTO Aquia CST412MF.01 will change your current perception.
Here’s a detailed review to ease your conscience regarding the aforementioned statement.
Talking about the company, Toto is known for its progressive products. In fact, with Toto, you will get everything. A lovely structure, with fantastic parts, all around, that will last longer than you at any point anticipated. Toto is the overall chief in pipes, and it is known for its toilets and special washlets worldwide. Toto has what you need, at a sensible cost and the sleekest design.
- Minimum water pressure when flowing: 8 psi
- Material: Vitreous China
- Warranty: One year
- Dimensions: 27.5” L x 15.38” W x 31.25” H
- Water surface: 6” x 4.5”
- Trap seal: 2.38”
- Trap diameter: 2.38”
- Weight: 108 lbs. (bowl + tank)
- Rough-in 12”
There are certain noteworthy features that might convince you more towards buying the TOTO Aquia CST412MF#01 toilet. They are mentioned below:
- Design And Seat
It’s a close-coupled two-piece that is made in vitreous china and completed in a cotton shade. conventional trip lever you find on most established designs is absent in this design. This one incorporates chrome buttoning over its tank. In fact, combining it with the evaded style referenced already, it has a contemporary vibe to it. It is therefore, predictable that numerous buyers will appreciate.
Not to forget; You should buy a seat independently to its bowl and tank. This expense is small, however important enough to be aware of, beforehand.
An elongated bowl is always skirted and hides the trap-way successfully, boosting the general feel. The smoother surface can likewise be advantageous in keeping it perfect and clean. As there are fewer breaks, niches, and crannies. This limits mold, microorganisms, and residue to develop inside.
There’s more: It’s taller than your standard size too. This improves accessibility options for individuals who think that it’s difficult to take a seat on an everyday basis.
- Dual-flush Mechanism
The TOTO Aquia is a dual-flush design that gives individuals two separate power buttons. These will send either 1.6 gallons or 0.9 gallons via the valve into the bowl.
The bad part? While the 0.9 choice meets WaterSense prerequisites, the 1.6 doesn’t. The lesser amount is generally used to expel fluid waste. Meanwhile, the bigger amount is for disposing of strong waste. It requires somewhat more power. Furthermore, the 1.6 gallons don’t prove out to be much effective. This can also be due to the elongated design.
- Rough-in And Theme
Rough-in refers to the particular measurement between bolts around the waste outlet that hold down the tank and the wall. This unit is suitable for a twelve-inch rough-in. This is overall a compact yet very appealing design.
Normally, buyers overlook the appearance of the product to find satisfactory features and benefits. Despite that, the theme should be matching with the overall bathroom design. It automatically supports the installment choice. Lighter shades are present to make any area look spacious. This white cotton design can do the same to your bathrooms as well.
Pros And Cons
- It is capable of eliminating 800 grams of waste in one flush.
- The design is WaterSense certified.
- The elongated bowl is comfortable to use. The bowl width is ideal for placement in narrow spaces. It is as well less-squeezy at the sides.
- Flushing buttons are located at the top of the tank. This makes it space saving and completely independent of the right/left lever.
- The design comes with pleasing aesthetics and an easy-to-clean surface.
- The tank and bowl are seamlessly coupled to restrict mold and bacterial growth. Coming along with less dirt accumulation.
- The dual flush enables full and light flushing options.
- Bowl width can be discomforting for people with large builds.
- Small water surface area causes skid and streaking marks over the passing time.
- Toilet seat is not present; the installation process can be very difficult otherwise.
- Slightly overpriced for some buyers.
- Bad maintenance of the toilet replenishes mold and bacterial growth very soon.