You might agree with it when I say,
High profile toilets are not limited to commercial use only, but their convenience has led them to home usage as well.
Or do you disagree?
The TOTO Drake II CST454CEFG will definitely change your mind.
Still not convinced?
Here’s a review that might aid you in deciding further:
TOTO has been providing continuous attention to details, ceaseless improvement, over a thousand innovative work experts and 90+ years of experience. It gives unmatched performance, toughness, and dependability.
TOTO installments offer amazing features and benefits you can rely on. The reliability criterion automatically reduces the chances of needing subsequent maintenance.
- Weight: 94 pounds
- Dimensions: 28.8” L x 16.5” W x 29.4” H
- Color: cotton white
- Material: Vitreous china
- Shape: Elongated
- Water consumption: 1.28 GPF
- Flushing type: gravity flush
- Certification: ADA
The TOTO Drake II CST454CEFG comes with amazing features that will meet the price it has settled up for. Here are the golden ones:
- Design And Style
The TOTO Drake II style isn’t like the conventional toilets; it’s not bad either. It is a high-profile toilet that stands out due to its computerized construction. The sleek lines and smooth surface make it a decent decision for an ordinary washroom at home or commercially. The elongated bowl accompanies CeFiONtect – artistic coating which keeps the surface perfect and clean after each use.
The best part?
If we talk about the tank’s stylistic theme, you would have seen a chrome trip lever that comes with a standard toilet. In any case, you have choices to browse a wide variety of levers, for example, Polished Brass, Polished Nickel, and Brushed nickel. You have four additional choices, for example, Ebony, Sedona Beige, Cotton and Colonial white.
- Cyclone Flush
The cyclone flushing system distinguishes this design from the other toilets. There are two outlets in the bowl that create a huge swirl in the water flow that resembles a Tornado.
Adding to the pros;
This process cleans the bowl faster and better. This also guarantees an aid in the cleaning process which is automatically reduced to minimal due to this feature. Furthermore, as soon as the bowl is cleaned, it refills in a matter of seconds.
While you’re in the process of installation, make sure you seek professional help. A lot of customers complain of noisiness in this design during the flush and state it as an installation fail. Correct ways are mentioned in the manual provided along with the toilet. If you can’t seek any help, make sure you go through the manual well to save yourself from this unnecessary discomfort.
According to the creators and most of the users, the height of this design is satisfactory. The term ‘Universal height’ indicates that this design is suitable for all sorts of age groups.
Here’s the bad part:
Furthermore, short-heighted people and children don’t seem to be quite amused by this feature. But that also is a matter of preference, and a lot of the others have shown satisfaction regarding the height.
Pros And Cons
- The flushing is not noisy as compared to similar products.
- The toilet tends to remain cleaner for longer using the SanaGloss finish.
- The installation process is easy thanks to the presence of 12-inch rough-inch
- It consumes 1.28 gallons per flush which also makes it eco-friendly as it saves more water as compared to the competitive products.
- The toilet comes with universal height which is beneficial for al including elderly, disabled and children.
- The double cyclone technology makes it easier to expel the waste powerfully.
- The elongated design and high profile finish make it convenient and luxurious at the same time.
- The toilet doesn’t have a seat, which is an added cost.
- The two-piece design is slightly hard to clean on a regular basis.
- It can often leak due to the designing and the gapping.
- The look of double cyclone holes is a little bit disturbing.
- Slightly expensive for a number of buyers.