So you own a pool and all of your friends have come to take a dip. Now you realize that all of that action has made your new pool dirty. You have tried cleaning it manually with a brush and a net, but it just isn’t cutting it.
It’s time to give in and spend the money on a pool cleaner. But with all of the different models on the market, which one do you choose? The Zodiac models have caught your eye, and you’ve narrowed it down to two; both of which we’ll be covering in this Zodiac MX6 vs Zodiac MX8 review.
How do you decide between the two? What are the differences and which one will suit your needs best? We have taken the time to compare both for you and hopefully help you decide.
So let’s take a look at what each of these models has to offer and what sets them apart from one another.
Zodiac MX6 Vs Zodiac MX8 Comparison
- Dual cleaning turbines.
- Lower suction means energy efficiency.
- Can reverse and turn around.
- Wider mouth for larger debris.
- No need for a booster pump.
- More expensive of the two models.
- Struggles with stringy debris.
- Compact and lightweight.
- More affordable.
- Great for smaller pools.
- Low water flow, energy saving.
- Cleans walls and waterlines.
- Easy to assemble and clean.
- Does not handle stringy debris well.
- One directional gear.